- Any item purchased at www.madetotie.com can be returned and refunded following all the corresponding steps and within a period of 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the order.
- The items must be in perfect condition, as they were delivered, in their original packaging, unused, and with all labels intact. The Madetotie team reserves the right to not accept the return of any order if this requirement is not met.
- Returns must be managed from the same country in which they are received.
- All returns are managed by email. You must send an email to email@example.com indicating the details of your order.
- The customer must hire a courier service for the return of the package and must assume the costs of the package. The delivery period must not exceed 10 business days from the return confirmation.
- In case of faulty products, the customer must also assume the shipping costs, since we still do not have direct courier in these countries to request pickups. In that case, to compensate, the expenses paid for the initial shipment of your order will also be paid.
- We do not take charge of customs fees and packages withheld in customs or with charges, so it is the responsibility of the client to inform about it before managing the return. If the package enters our country with customs charges we cannot manage the collection of the package or therefore make the payment.